You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Click here to Login / Register
Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'QMobile - FAQ, Guide, How To, Tutorials' started by Nadeem Waris, Dec 4, 2015.
Q tab Q 400 original factory firmware
Flash With SP Flasher or other Tools
please show which date version is this file
–Select “scatter-Loading” and Slect MT_Android_scatter.txt in folder
– Wait file to be added into Flash Tool +Any box
– Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
– Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable)
– and replace it after some seconds
– and don’t turn on the phone).
– Press “Download” button to start
– and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
– The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
– And green circles display
- Finish !
– You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.