1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ads can be a pain, but they are our only way to maintain the server. Your patience is highly appreciated and we hope our service can be worth it.

I7 QMobile Noir i7 Stock ROM

Discussion in 'QMobile - FAQ, Guide, How To, Tutorials' started by M0YAL, Nov 22, 2014.

1. M0YAL

M0YAL Subscribers
    Hyderabad, India
    Verified Customer

Devices:
    iPhone 6s
    Here’s the pre-rooted stock KitKat 4.4.2 ROM of QMobile i7

It’s a flashable ZIP file, you can flash this by booting your phone in recovery mode. Flashing will wipe your data and system so make sure to make a Nandroid backup before proceeding with this.

Download link: QNobile_i7_Stock.zip

This requires a custom recovery like CWM, so if you don’t have one, read this

Steps to Flash Noir i7 Stock ROM using CWM Recovery:

• Place the downloaded ZIP file on your SD card.
    • Boot into recovery, perform a factory reset.
    • Format system.
    • Navigate to SD card and flash the ZIP file downloaded earlier.
    • Reboot phone.
    Steps to Flash Noir i7 Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool:

Following are the pre-rooted image files you can flash via SP Flash Tool, it’ll restore your system to how it was when brand new.

Download: QMobile-i7_Stock_image

Steps:
    • Load the included or your own scatter file.
    • Check the required box and give location of the flashable images. Android (system.ext4.img), Recovery (recovery.img), Bootimg (boot.img).
    • Click download and after that connect your phone to computer without battery.
    • Once the process completes, SP Flash Tool will show a green circle/tick mark.
    • It’s now safe to boot your phone.
    Changelog:
    • Rooted.
    • Google Play/Services fixed.
    • APNs fixed. (Now mobile data (2g/3g) will work out of the box.)

• Like Like x 1