1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A8 Qmobile Noir A8 - MIUI V5 4.4.30 Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Discussion in 'QMobile - FAQ, Guide, How To, Tutorials' started by Silent Angel, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Silent Angel

Silent Angel Qmobile Supporter

Jan 20, 2015
    MIUI V5 4.4.30 For Noir A8 (Gapps Included)

I have been testing different versions of MIUI released in 2014. All have same issues like games force closing, excessive ram usage and lags. In this version, I have finally managed to compile a perfect set of tweaks to tackle these issues. Also I have replaced some apps with those of different versions to provide best apps from MIUI releases until now. But I cannot do anything for the issues of Jelly Beans 4.2.2 which are present in all roms for A8 like camera result and battery timing though I have tried my best to improve battery situation.

1. Stable and smooth

2. Quadrant score of 2900+

3. 180mb+ free ram by killing apps with MIUI’s powerful task killer

4. Volume levels maximized to full

5. Includes WSM Tool (xposed framework of MIUI) with some useful tweaks

6. Many init.d tweaks for better performance, ram management and internet speed.

7. No Bugs so far, checked each and every thing..

Suggestions: Turn on tools in wsm modules. Tools include volume key skip track when screen off and Mithemes to download paid themes in theme store for free without creating xiaomi account. Go to settings>battery>power settings and set it to Battery saving. If your feel lag in gaming then you can set it to Balance but do not set it on performance as it forces CPU to keep running at full clock speed and uses more battery. Framework is tweaked for minimum brightness settings and it cannot be lowered beyond that (A8 Jelly Beans issue). Use a screen filter app, go to its app setting and turn on “show popup windows” option otherwise it won’t work.

Disclaimer:I am not responsible if you somehow mess up with your phone. I don’t provide any kind of guarantee if you don’t follow proper step by step installation procedure. So follow all steps carefully and never skip any step.

1. Copy Rom on your SD-CARD.

2. Power off your phone.

3. Turn your phone on in recovery mode (by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER buttons).

4. Make a backup. Select “backup and restore”. And then select “backup”. When it is done select “Go Back”.

5. Select Wipe/Data Factory Cache.

6. Select Wipe Cache Partition.

7. Go to advanced and select wipe dalvik cache.

8. Go back to the main menu.

9. Select “Install zip from sdcard” –> “Choose zip from sdcard” –> Now select “Miui_V5_4.4.30” –> Select ”Yes”

10. DONE. ENJOY!!

Links: miui_V5_4.4.30
    Links other : Miui_V5_4.4.30
    GsmDude likes this.
    Latest Threads