1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Root Lenovo K860 / К860i without PC

Discussion in 'Lenovo - FAQ, Guide, How To, Tutorials' started by Root, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Root

Root Active Member

Jan 9, 2015
    How to Root Lenovo K860 / К860i without PC – Again Lenovo issued a sophisticated smartphone products and full of charming features. One product made by Lenovo that you can also make reference in choosing a mobile phone with good specifications is Lenovo K860. IPS LCD display with capacitive touch screen, this smartphone supports up to 16 M colors that can display a variety of features with sharp colors, so that your eyes are really spoiled. As for the size of the screen, the Lenovo K860 brings big screen among smartphones in its class, which is 5 inches.

System operation is carried by Lenovo K860 is quite interesting in the form of Android ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) which offers a nice and elegant appearance. While for the processor, Lenovo utilizes CPU Quad Exynos 4412 chipset with a quad-core 1.4 Ghz speed Cortex-A9. In terms of camera, Lenovo K860 is equipped with 8 MP camera resolution (3264 x 2448 pixels) that can capture images with a quality that is very charming and nice. For the second camera, K860 is equipped with 2 MP resolution camera. While for memory storage, K860 carries an internal memory of 8 GB.

• Make sure the battery is at least 70%
    • Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
    • Download Framaroot.apk and install it on your device
    How to Root Lenovo K860 / К860i without PC
    • Open Framaroot App

• In Framaroot tap on install superuser or super SU of your choice.
    • You will see some rooting methods. Tap on any of the available rooting method.

• Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message

• Now restart your Lenovo K860 / К860i
    • If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.

• Done!