1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ads can be a pain, but they are our only way to maintain the server. Your patience is highly appreciated and we hope our service can be worth it.
  3. Download Samsung Odin 3.12.5 Download
    Dismiss Notice

How to Fix a Bricked Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570I

Discussion in 'Samsung - FAQ, Guide, How To, Tutorials' started by Silent Angel, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Silent Angel

Silent Angel Qmobile Supporter
    Pakistan
    Customer Support Registered ✔

Devices:
    QMobile J7
    If you are familiar with flashing ROMs, recoveries and rooting your Samsung phone, chances are you might have encountered a scenario where your phone is not completely dead, but dead all the same because you can’t actually boot into the Android operating system. This is what is called a soft brick (you should still be able to boot into download mode to actually call it that). If this has happened with your Galaxy Mini (the GT-S5570I variant), the solution below should help breathe life back into your semi-dead device.

I. Before You Begin
    1. Make sure that you are actually only semi-bricked and not hard-bricked. Try booting your device into download mode by pressing the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons and if you can, you are only soft-bricked and the situation can be salvaged.

2. Make sure you have the necessary drivers installed before you start. Installing Kies usually takes care of this.

II. Necessary Downloads
    S5570I.rar [Link available under the Fixing Soft Brick section of this post]

III. Fixing your Samsung Galaxy Mini
    1. Extract S5570I.rar to a folder on your desktop.

2. From the extracted folder, double-click on Odin3_v1.84.exe to start the tool.

3. Connect your device to your PC using a compatible microUSB cable. If there are any drivers being installed at this point, let them do so. Once that is done, the ID:COM field should light up yellow, signifying that your device is properly recognized.

4. Click on the BOOTLOADER button and navigate to the extracted folder. Choose DefaultCalDataWithBoot_S5570IXXKL4_REV03.tar.md5 and click on Open to load it on to Odin.

5. Click on PDA and navigate to the location of PDA_S5570IXXKL4_REV03.tar.md5 and load it on to Odin.

6. Click on PIT and load tassve_0623.pit on to Odin.

7. Click on PHONE and load MODEM_S5570IXXKL4_REV03.tar.md5 on to Odin.

8. Click on CSC and load GT-S5570I-MULTI-CSC-OXXKL3.tar.md5 on to Odin.

9. Make sure only Auto-Reboot and F. Reset Time are ticked under the Option section.

10. Click on Start.

Your phone should now boot into Android but with a different language. Press the right soft key and change the language. And you now have a working Galaxy Mini in your hands!

• Like Like x 1